We provide a personalised approach tailored for individual needs of our clients. You can be assured your immigration matter is in safe hands and that the best strategy for your case will be adopted.
We recommend that
you contact us
- Prior to making any application
- If you are considering switching visa categories.
We are an accredited immigration law firm which provides immigration advice currently for the following types of matters:
Applications for entry clearance, Leave to Enter or Leave to Remain for the following categories;
All applications under PBS (Tier 1 / Tier 2 / Tier 4 / Tier 5), visitors, diplomats, their family members and domestic staff, and non-asylum Case Resolution/ Legacy Cases
- Spouses/unmarried partners
- Other family members
- Immigration employment documents
- Applications such as au pair, postgraduate medical/dental training and private medical treatment
Settlement, Nationality and citizenship applications;
- Indefinite Leave to Remain / Settlement Application
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen
- Registration as a British Citizen
European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) applications;
- Residence permit for an EU/EEA national
- Family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member
- Entry clearance for non-EU/EEA family member
- Workers Registration Scheme
- A2 Accession Scheme
Asylum and Protection work, such as;
- Notifying the (UKBA) of a change of address
- Extension of Temporary Admission
- Applications for permission to work
- Travel applications for someone with Humanitarian Protection/Exceptional Leave to Remain
- Settlement (protection route) applications
At times we receive enquiries requesting to review applications. We are happy to review an application prepared by you and we can offer a fixed fee for this type of work.
We offer fair and reasonable fees and more details would be provided during your first consultation. There may be a consultation fee, a fixed fee, which can be deducted from any of the services you may instruct us for.
We take payments by Bank transfer, cheque or cash. Payments will be accounted to client account until the work is completed for your peace of mind. We can provide flexible payment options as well.
Those having severe financial difficulties can expect a reduced fee or no cost basis offer..